Sunday, April 7, 2013

4 Weeks Left

It's kind of scary to think that 4 weeks from now, I'll be on a bus full of girls for our choir tour.  School will be over. Finals will be behind us. It's amazing how fast this school year has gone by.

Spring break was wonderful. It was a very much needed break.  When I went home, I took no school work with me.  I just really needed a break where I didn't have to think about school. I did do a little choir work though. But that's always fun.  I was able to catch up with some old friends from high school and some friends from church.  I was also able to enjoy a nice week at home with my family.

Baseball season started, which means talking about the Giants and the Dodgers has become an every day conversation topic.

I've been back to school for a week now, and it's taken me a little while to get back into "school mode".  Luckily, I've been able to get all my work done on time and some papers have even gotten pushed back!  However, with only 3 weeks of school left and 1 week of finals, there is still a lot of work to get done.

Go Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment