Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Feeling Good with my Summer 2012 Playlist

Have you ever woken up just not feeling like you can take on the things that life throws your way? I know that I personally learned that I have to have my morning routine to make sure that I have a good day. I learned that this past year, it can be hard to feel good and also be productive if you don't look like you can make it through another day. I can totally see a difference in the way I feel and act if I don't follow through with my morning routine.  

  1. Get out of bed (Probably the hardest thing to do!)
  2. Shower
  3. Put on a cute outfit that makes you feel good. 
  4. Do your hair and make up
  5. Put a big smile on. A smile can make your day as well as someone else's day even better. 
Oh, and of course, you can't forget about the music! I love music. I always have to have music playing in the background while I'm doing homework or just cleaning up my apartment. I have to have music when I'm driving around in my car running errands. It's just something that makes me feel good and happy.  I love all different kinds of music. From Christian Worship music, to Pop Music, to Country Music, to Soundtracks. So, what's been on my "Summer 2012 Playlist"? 


Some of the songs that have been playing nonstop on my computer and iPhone are the ones listed above. Now, when I find a songs that I just absolutely love to listen to, I listen to them nonstop. I'm pretty sure that whoever is around me, gets tired of my music. I will listen to one song on repeat until I get tired of it, which usually won't happen until about a week or so later. (My poor roommates who have to deal with that!)  

So what songs have been on your Summer playlist? Any good songs that I should listen to? Maybe add them on since summer doesn't end until school starts! And what things do you do to make sure that you have a good day? Any tips? I'd love to hear them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment