Monday, February 6, 2012

Summer Work

Today at school, we had a Summer Non-Profit Organization Fair, which had so many cool opportunities to get involved in!  Most of them were various Christian Summer Camps all throughout California and even Colorado.  I could be a camp counselor or I could be a secretary for the camp, or I could even just be there serving at the camp being a part of the kitchen staff or recreation staff.  

While walking through the fair, I also came across this one table which was an organization helping students around Azusa, California who were not up to par on their education.  By being a volunteer with this program, I would be able to actually create various lesson plans and teach the students after school!  

Is it just me or does it seem like summer is coming all too quickly, despite the fact that I do want it to come?  There are just so many opportunities to think about and I also need to figure out what I want to do this summer. Any suggestions as to what I should do this summer?

My Princess Rubber Ducky that I got at the fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment