Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Apartment: Part 1

So I know that I promised that I would post pictures of my apartment once it got cleaned up, and today the living room and patio were actually clean for once. I hurried and took pictures of the living room and patio before it got dirty again. And good thing, because things have spread back out onto the couches right after I cleaned up!



I love our living room because it is so comfortable and there is so much space for everyone to sit and just hang out.  I love just parking myself on the couch (can you see my stuff on the red one?) and just working and whenever someone comes into the apartment just talking to them for a little while. It's also the perfect walking distance to the kitchen to get a little snack!



The patio is probably my favorite part of the apartment, but it's been a little too hot lately to really enjoy it. It's been nice to study out there in the evenings though and we've had dinners out there as well as game nights.  I especially love that we have little white Christmas lights hanging. It makes it just seem nicer and also puts some light outside too.

So what is your favorite room in your home? And do you have any suggestions as to how we can make our living room more homey? We're still trying to work on it. We have some pictures up but the walls still seem fairly bare.


No comments:

Post a Comment