Sunday, September 16, 2012

Must Haves!

Everyone has those few items that you can't leave the apartment without! For me, that includes 5 things that I can't survive without. For some reason, it always seems as if I need those things whenever I go out. 

eos Lip Balm

Disney Princess Laynard 
Vera Bradley Key Chain ID Holder


Emi Jay No Crease Hair Ties

iPhone with bird case
eos Lip Balm: I seriously can not live without this! I used to use Burt's Bee's, but this chap stick just makes your lips nice and smooth. I have tried the Strawberry (pink), Summer Berry (red), and Lemon (yellow).  My personal favorites are the Strawberry and Lemon.  My roommate loves her Sweet Mint (light blue), but I personally am not a huge mint person, so I've never tried it. 

Disney Princess Lanyard & Vera Bradley Key Chain ID Holder: When I'm running out the door, I love to know that my keys and my school ID card and a little bit of spare cash is with me.  It's nice to not have to take my purse and everything in it if I just want to run to a friends apartment. Plus, who wouldn't want a Disney Princess lanyard and a very cute Vera Bradley accessory?

Emi Jay No Crease Hair Ties: Okay, I seriously LOVE these things! I love how you can buy them in such cute colors! They even have animal print, sparkily ones, everything you can imagine. They have different sets for each season on their website. And each hair tie lasts for a very good amount of time.  I try to only use one at a time, but I currently am using two. I have a spare one just in case.  

iPhone with bird case: I really can not live without my iPhone.  It is wonderful because I can do everything on it. I can check my email, check Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and everything else.  I also just love the case. It's cute, happy, and the birds are just adorable. I'm not a huge bird person, but I couldn't pass up on not getting this adorable case. I've actually dropped my phone for the first time this week on cemente (well, 3 times to be exact), and my case has done an amazing job at protecting my phone. It just bounced right off the ground!

So, what are those few things that you can't ever leave the house without? 

No comments:

Post a Comment