Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vera Bradley

So, this past week and a half has been a crazy week trying to get everything organized for the school year and really getting my routine solidified. Well, anyway, last night I was reading one of my favorite blogs, The College Prepster, and started getting ideas of how to organize my life. I somehow ended up wandering onto the Vera Bradley website and found out that they have a 50% off sale on one of my favorite patterns! So, if any of you like Vera Bradley or don't even know what it is, go look at her website! She has some of the cutest things.

This is the laptops sleeve that I ended up getting for $19.99.
I'm so excited for it to come in the mail.
It's cute, it's my favorite color, and there are little flowers on the inside. 

The Vera Bradley duffles have been standing out for years!
Now that it's in a pattern that I love and it's 50% off, I'm really debating on if I should just get it or not.
It's a great price on sale...

So what's your favorite brand that you can't pass up on when there's a huge sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment