Sunday, October 27, 2013

Top 5 of October

This month has just flown by! I honestly can't believe that November begins this week.  This month was full of lots of papers for school, multiple choir concerts, and me finishing my senior thesis paper! Well... almost.  Although, throughout the midst of school and choir, there were a lot of fun times.

Since I am not able to update my blog as much as I would like to, I'm going to start doing "Top 5's" (in no particular order) for various things going on in my life and it's also just an easy way to do a quick, but informative update.

Via Instagram
1. By the end of this month, I will have all the parts of my "Intent to Graduate" form filled out and turned into the school! It's hard to believe that these 4 years at APU have flown by so quickly.


2. Bel Canto performance have begun for the school year, and I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life.  It's so great to be able to worship and minister alongside them, as well as the other 40 ladies 3-4 times a week.


Via APU Bel Canto Facebook
3.  Like mentioned already, Bel Canto performance have begun! Be sure to check out our Facebook to see photos, upcoming concerts, and much more exciting information about our plans coming soon!  


4.  Meet Jen! We've had the opportunity to take at least one class a semester together, however this semester we have 3 classes.  It's been great getting to know her even better and I'm so excited to live with her after we graduate!  

Studying at Starbucks on a Sunday afternoon
Via Instagram
5. In the program that I am in at APU, I have been given the opportunity to overlap a little bit of graduate school with my undergraduate work.  I am so excited to be starting this next step in my journey and get started on doing what I want to do... which is teach little children!

No comments:

Post a Comment