Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Vera Bradley

It's no secret to my friends and family that I have a love for Vera Bradley products.  I just love the bright colorful patterns, and flowers are my favorite! Some of my favorite VB products are the large duffle and the Grand Traveler weekender bag.

This summer I went to Boston, and they had a VB store there! Let me tell you... I was in heaven!! (We have a VB store in my home town, but now that I'm out here in LA, the closest one is about an hour away, and then you have to factor in the LA traffic.)

Vera Bradley store in Boston
Via Instagram
Now that the holiday season is approaching, I'm beginning to get a lot of emails about their sales and new winter patterns coming out! Definitely need to make sure I only look at the website instead of spending all my money!

**What are some of your favorite brands??**

No comments:

Post a Comment