Monday, October 28, 2013

Hello Fall!

Here in LA, our fall starts a little bit later than most places.  This weekend, it was in the 80's and I was wearing shorts. However, fall has finally arrived and it is raining and everyone has taken out their boots and scarves.

For me, this means breaking out the crock pot and enjoying a delicious (and healthy!) home-made meal.  (For what I'm making tonight for dinner, check out this earlier post with the recipe!)

At times, I wish fall would look something like the east coast, or my house... the leaves changing colors and falling, the cold brisk air starting at the beginning of October, and everything decorated for fall.  But I do love living in LA.  Where else can you go to the beach at the end of October, and we do have Disneyland and many other things.  But in all honesty... I just can't wait for Thanksgiving week to arrive. Then all of the holiday festivities will have officially started.

**What are some of your favorite holiday traditions?**

No comments:

Post a Comment