Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Time in LA

I've grown up in Northern California and had lived there up until I moved down to Southern California for college a few years ago.  There's no way to pick which part of California is better, because they both have their pros and cons.

As of right now, obviously Northern California is better because:

  1. The San Francisco Giants are just doing AMAZING right now.
  2. It's actually cold enough starting in September to wear boots, jackets, and scarves. 
  3. There is no smog.
  4. It rains there a lot.
  5. It's home for me.


However, I really do like living in Southern California because:
  1. I'm at an AMAZING school that I absolutely just love!
  2. I've made some really great friendships since I've been living down here.
  3. It's warm so I can wear shorts in the middle of October... sometimes up until the beginning of November.
  4. Disneyland is near and I get to go for free every year when my choir sings.
  5. I can go to the beach anytime I want from March - November. 
Right now though, I really do being able to wake up, put on jeans, crazy looking socks (right now, my dinosaur knee high socks are my favorite!), a nice warm pair of boots, a cute top or sweater, and a bright colored scarf. This past week, it was nice and cool. I did even pull out the rain boots and the North Face fleece jacket and rain jacket, however somehow it has managed to get back up in the high 80's, low 90's!  I really just wish that the weather would cool off, that way I'm not sleeping with the fan on at night or having the AC on during the day... in the middle of October. 

What's not to love about wearing an outfit
like this when it's chilly outside?


Fall is definitely my favorite season, because it's when the holiday season begins.  I can't feel like the holiday season is approaching because 90 degrees does not equal fall time for me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment