Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Patch: Season One

If I had to pick a season that is my favorite, I would have to say that Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Of course, I love winter because that's when Christmas is, but there is just something special about the fall time.  I feel that Fall is wonderful because it is when school starts and so you can get all your school supplies.  The weather is just cooling off, but it's still warm. Fall slowly starts to lead us into the "Holiday Season".  The leaves start to change (Well... in other parts of the country. Not in LA.). You can pull out the boots and scarves. You can go to Pumpkin Patches. Thanksgiving comes and you can eat as much turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy as you can fit in your stomach. And then once that is over, the Christmas season has arrived!

Well, yesterday, my friends and I decided to go to a pumpkin patch and all get pumpkins! There was just something about being able to go out with friends and dress up in boots and scarves and enjoy the fact that fall was here.

Doesn't this kind of look like a "How I Met Your Mother"/"Friends" type photo? 

Couldn't resist to not put this photo up of the two couples. Aren't we just adorable?!
Oh, here's a little side note. Kelley and I have been friends since the first day of Freshman year at choir camp!
We still remain great friends and we're even roommates!

We found our "perfect pumpkin"!

We took over the hay stack.
So what are all of your favorite fall activities? And your favorite parts about fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment