Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Fake Longchamp

I've always heard that Longchamp bags are amazing, but when I finally looked on the website, I was shocked to see the prices! The one I was looking at, the Le Pliage was $145. I was NOT going to pay for that.


Anyway, I happened to wander onto Amazon.com, and I one just like it. And let me tell you, I absolutely love it! The price was reasonable and even though I fill it up so I can't even zip it, it doesn't feel heavy at all. Sometimes I forget I'm even carrying my laptop in it.  I love that it zips and is also waterproof.


Does anyone else have any bag that they just absolutely love? I just can't understand how people can pay so much for purses or bags that will only last for so long... Are there any brands that you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment