Monday, September 16, 2013

Baseball

People believe that Baseball is the "All-American Sport", and that's definitely true since Baseball has such a rich history.

Well, remember when I told you that I'd be posting on a spontaneous adventure that my roommate and I created? Well now that's time!

Here's the story: I was just relaxing in my room working on some homework and talking to my roommates. My other roommate, Amanda, rushed into my room on Thursday of last week and asked what I was doing on Sunday. I replied that I had no idea. She then continued to tell me that there were Giants vs. Dodger tickets on sale for $10. (For those of you who don't know, they are HUGE rivals!) Well, of course we had to go if they were only $10.

Yesterday was so much fun. 4 hours of sitting in the hot blazing sun, watching a great game. Bottom of the 9th inning, Dodgers had the bases loaded, and the Giants were up 4-3. And... THE GIANTS WON!!!

My roommate Amanda and I

Oh, did I mention Shawn's a Dodgers fan?!
(via Instagram)


The 3 Giants fans: Daniel, Amanda, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment