Thursday, September 12, 2013

Welcome to the School Year

After a very busy summer and taking a break from blogging, I'm back!

This summer was great! It was busy, productive, and fun.  In a nutshell, I was able to do summer school, go to Boston, New York, cabin lead at camp again this year, go down to LA a few times, and I also got to work.

Being back here at APU is somewhat unreal for me. I know I'm a senior now, but it still hasn't fully hit that it's my last year here.  It's hard to believe how fast it's gone by. Now with choir camp all over and a whole week of school under my belt, I have finally gotten into the swing of things. I've created my schedule for everything and I am really enjoying the classes that I am taking this semester.
I am excited for this year, and I can't wait to see everything that happens!

P.S. Keep posted for a post coming up about a little spontaneity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment