Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jack Rogers

This is the pair I got off Rue La La
For the past few years, I've heard and read about people who love wearing Jack Rogers sandals.  Of course I had to know what they were talking about and so I had begun to research about them and loved the Navajo sandal.  Unfortunately, being a college student and not having much money due to paying bills and things like that, I held off for a few years on buying them.

Well, I began to subscribe to the website Rue La La, which has wonderful deals for 2 days from many different designers and companies. I had seen Jack Rogers show up on Rue La La a few times, but didn't like the color that they were selling. Well, this last time, they had a pair of pink plaid Navajo sandals, and I had to jump on it! (Especially since Rue La La had given me a $30 credit!)

When they first arrived in the mail, I was kind of annoyed because they were so tight and I had to break them in, since they're leather and hand made. After a day of wearing them though, they are seriously one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment