Monday, March 18, 2013

School Bags

Spring break begins in just a few days, and there is still lots to do before I can think about it.  I still have a major paper that's due on Thursday for my history class and once classes are done, I have to pack and clean up the whole apartment!

I think one of my favorite things to do is to pack for a trip home! I've always been an over packer. Every time I go to the airport, I find myself holding my breath hoping that my suitcase doesn't exceed 50 pounds. It's only done that twice. Luckily I've been able to take things out and put them in my carry on.  However, this time when I go home, I'm going to try to get everything in one suitcase that is less than 50 pounds. I'm also going to aim for only having one carry on.

I always think that it's fun to look at other blogs to see what they write about, and I always find myself enjoying the ones about being organized or what's inside someones tote bag.  I switch for school from tote bag to backpack, but usually I end up sticking with a tote bag, unless I have a long day of classes and a lot of things to carry around.


Long Champ:  Okay, I don't have a real Long Champ bag, but I have one that is very similar and I love it! I like that it's water proof and it holds so many things.  It's also very comfortable to carry on my shoulder, even though it is always full of many things.  I also like that it fits my laptop in it perfectly!

North Face Backpack:  I have a North Face Isabella backpack and I really like that it's not to big and it's not to small. It holds everything I need for school, although sometimes it is a stretch when I try to put multiple books, a binder and notebook, and my laptop in there.  But I like that it has all these different pockets I can take advantage of.  

Vera Bradley: Okay, I seriously love Vera Bradley. I have a book tote, a laptop case, and a large duffle bag. I love the bright prints and I love how it just stands out.  I like using this bag if I just have one class to go to or something like that.

Land's End Tote: When I graduated high school, I received a Land's End tote bag with my monogram on it. I seriously love it! It's the perfect beach bag or summer bag.  I like that it holds a lot of things and it no one else has it. Well, unless they have the same initials as me... However I've never met anyone that does.  

So what are your favorite totes to use? I'm thinking I'll be using totes the rest of my life, especially since I'm going to one day be a teacher.  I'm thinking a red one when I'm a teacher? 

No comments:

Post a Comment