Friday, March 1, 2013

My Obsession: Shoes

So, as many people know, I'm a HUGE shoe person.
Confession: I have a storage bin of shoes.

My top favorite place to buy shoes from/look at shoes is: DSW, Target, Ross, and Payless.

Although I have many pairs of shoes, I do have my favorites.


Sperry Top-Sider Angelfish: I love these! They're super comfortable and they are also very girly. They also match with every outfit!  

Rainbow Sandals: Okay, seriously. If you don't have a pair of these, get them. They are the most comfortable sandals ever. They're 100% leather and they mold to your feet. And they last for years. 

TOMS: Like mentioned in a previous post, I love that these shoes help by giving another pair of shoes to someone who needs a pair when you buy one for yourself. 

Nike Free Runs: I love that these running shoes come in cute bright colors and are also very comfortable and light.  I just wish I ran more so I could use them more. 

Silver Flats: I found these flats at DSW and I fell in love with them! I love that they're comfortable and they make any outfit just a little more dressy.

Black Pumps: These are classic! They go with every outfit and will never go out of style.  

No comments:

Post a Comment