Monday, February 4, 2013

TOMS

I remember my Freshman year and TOMS shoes were SO popular. It seemed as if everyone was getting a pair if they didn't already have a pair.  Well, three years later, I can say that I have a few pairs of TOMS, and I do love them. My first pair of TOMS were the lavender corduroy and they are pretty worn. I think I even have a hole in them.  One of my best friends got me the cream glitter ones, but of course, those got dirty very quickly. Although I still love them, I just wish there was an easy way to clean them.  My other pairs are the classic red and these cute navy with colorful circles on them. The navy with colorful circles are not worn as often just because I have to always wear a top that's plain.

Anyway, this past weekend, my cousin and I were looking at the new TOMS that they had online, and we found some super cute ones!!

If I could only get one more pair of TOMS, I'd get these!
They're super cute and they would match with anything.

I'd be afraid to get these because I wouldn't want them to rip.
But I do love the color. I just don't think I'd ever really wear them.

Perfect for the music lover!

What are some of your favorite TOMS? And does anyone know how to clean them? If you do, I would really love to know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment