Monday, February 18, 2013

A Day Off

First of all, let me say "thank you" to those of you who helped out by "liking" the video for the Chick-fil-A contest! My friends won! Which means that I get some free food. YAY! :) 

I'm pretty sure most of my Facebook friends hate me now because in the past 24 hours, that's all that I've been posting on and messaging about... opps!

So weirdly, this year my school isn't giving us the actual President's Day off. Instead of having a four day weekend, we had a three day weekend, with this past Friday off. Granted, it was really nice to be able to just sleep, relax, and have fun that day, without having to think about school.  I think it might have been one of the first days of the semester when I could really just sit and relax. With this semester being crazy with classes, and a busy schedule full of choir concerts and driving back and forth to Irvine, it was nice to spend time with friends and do, well, nothing.

The day started off very relaxing. I finally got out of bed and showered and got ready for the day. I got to clean and organize my desk, bed and closet and do homework. I cleaned up the living room of my apartment and the kitchen. I even got to do (another!) Target run and get a few groceries and things that were needed for the apartment.

After, I got to watch one of my favorite Pixar movies. Okay, that's a lie. I love almost all the Pixar movies, if not all of them.  That was, The Incredibles.

Since Shawn and I had been sitting around all day long, we decided to go outside my apartment and play catch. There is this really nice large lawn that is right outside my apartment door. And let's face it, it was a BEAUTIFUL day outside. I'm talking in the high 70's to low 80's the past few days. In February. Yes, I know you all want to move to Southern California now.

Then, I got to go to the driving range for the first time ever! I seriously had such a great time. It's a nice stress reliever too. I will admit that my forearms are a little sore since I hadn't really done much that well, involves me using my arms to swing things. If you have never been to a driving range, you should go! It was so much fun. At the place we went to, it was $5 for one large bucket of golf balls! I can't wait to go again. :) I will admit that it got me looking for cute golf outfits and things. I mean, if I'm going to occasionally go to the driving range, I have to look cute and preppy, right? And let me tell you. There are some CUTE outfits! But of course, out of my price range. I'll have to start looking for some much cheaper, but similar outfits. Maybe I'll have to do a post on some cute clothes I find...


via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment