Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rainy Days in LA

LA weather is strange. For example, this past weekend, the sun was shining, everyone was wearing shorts and flip flops, and it was in the low 80's.  Yesterday, it became cold, and then well, it started raining. And it's supposed to continue to rain for the next couple of days.  And then heat up again.

It's weird though. As much as I love being able to pull out my rain boots, I miss being able to be comfortable in a pair of jeans, a cute top, and flats or sandals.

So, since I was experimenting a little with Polyvore, I decided show you all what my typical "rainy day" outfit is.

The North Face Resolve rain jacket, American Eagle Jeans, and Steve Madden Tsunamii rain boots.

I just absolutely love the Steve Madden Tsunamii rain boots.  My roommate Kelley and I got matching ones when we found out they were on sale.  I love how they look like normal black boots, yet they're also rain boots. They're comfortable, and even though I'm short, the fact that they go up to your knee doesn't bother me at all. The North Face Girl's Resolve jacket was the first North Face jacket that I had ever gotten. Unfortunately, they are very expensive, however, I'm able to fit into the kids section (yay!) so I can get all my jackets for MUCH cheaper. The same with some shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment