Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Step Back

Okay. Can we just take a minute to step back and realize that today is the last day of February. 2 months have gone by already this year! I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it. Maybe because it's just been so busy this year.  I've started blending my days, weeks, and the past two months.

Every Tuesday night, I meet with my D-Group (Discipleship Group) which is a small group of girls from Bel Canto and we talk, hang out, and have short devotionals together. Well, this week I realized we went around and talked about our weeks. I honestly could not remember what I had even done the night before!

The only thing I've really been thinking about, aside from school, is crossing off everything on my "to-do" list.  From figuring out summer school courses to make sure that I can graduate on time to making sure that things for Bel Canto are slowly getting situated for next year.  The list is NEVER ENDING! 

I wish things could just calm down.  This past weekend was nice because I honestly did not have anything going on. Well, besides having a choir concert. 3 services. Each and hour and a half. And we sat through all of the services. Talk about a long Sunday. All to say, I got my wonderful "after church Sunday afternoon nap".  I miss those...

So like I've said in a previous post, I'm trying to sit and relax more and enjoy my time instead of trying to jump ahead.  All to say, I'm still working on that. But like everything, it takes time to get into a new routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment