Thursday, February 21, 2013

Time Flies

It's hard to believe that it's already almost March! As I've been looking back in my planner and syllabus trying to figure out where the time went, I'm reminded that the semester is about half way over.  So far, I've already had 3 tests, 9 quizzes, and 3 papers due. I think. I'm sure there's been more.

It's weird to think that in two months, I'll be preparing for finals and then I'll become a senior. But I don't want to think about that yet.  But I honestly can't believe that it's time to start figuring out my classes for next semester. I remember looking at the list of classes I would have to take in order to complete my major as a Freshman, and it just looked like so much! And now that almost 75% of the classes are crossed off, it seems unreal. These past few years have already gone by so quickly.

February alone has gone by very quickly.  It's been nice to be able to see my family for the past 4 or 5 weekends.  But it's weird to think that the weeks have just flown by. I guess it's good in a good way. But I sometimes wish I could just sit, and enjoy the moment. I don't like to always be rushing through things as quickly as I can, just to cross something off my "to do" list and move onto the next thing.

So I've decided that I need to take time to just SIT and REST.


"Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
-Matthew 11:28


The song Invitation Fountain has been playing in my head nonstop, so I've decided to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment