Saturday, February 9, 2013

Keeping Busy

It's safe to say that I can tell that I've been very busy based on the way my desk, closet, and bed look. Normally, my bed looks fairly put together and I usually dont' have my laundry piling over and a pile of clothes on the floor of my closet.  I usually also have a spot for everything on my desk and I never have it overflowing where I find it hard to find things.  However, it has been quite a busy start to the semester.

For about the past month, I've been going down to Irvine every weekend to be with my family. Unfortunately my aunt is very sick, although she is getting better and stronger each and every single day! PRAISE GOD!

I can easily say that I've come to know the city of Irvine very well and I can easily find my way around there.  Yet, somehow I can't manage to get around San Jose, the city I grew up and lived my whole life until I left for college.

So, tomorrow after my Bel Canto concert, will be my focus/homework/cleaning/organizing afternoon! Hopefully there aren't too many people over at my apartment distracting me... But for reals. I really thought I was organized and I'm realizing that once I get busier, I forget how to be organized. I definitely need to work on that...

Also... is it lame that I've been in bed since before 11:30PM on a Saturday night?? I'm just exhausted and ready to get some sleep before getting up early in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment