Friday, February 8, 2013

Thank You Notes

I've been raised to always write thank you notes and show that I appreciate a gift that someone gave me.  It's a nice way to show that you also appreciate the person who gave you the gift. 

One thing that I absolutely love, is stationary! They have so many cute designs on all of the cards.  I honestly have a whole desk drawer just devoted to stationary and cool pens.  Some stores that sell some VERY cute stationary is Target, The Paper Source (they also have some very cute gifts!), Papyrus, Barnes & Nobles, May Designs (YES! They do stationary now too!), and many other places.  

Just for fun, I decided to customize my own note cards on the May Design website, and these are the ones I came up with! 

I love May Designs because I can add my own monogram!



No comments:

Post a Comment