Monday, February 11, 2013

Stretched Thin

This semester I'm slowly coming to the realization that I'm very stretched thin in everything I'm doing, and I feel like I'm just slowly rushing through my to-do list just to cross things off.  The thing is I just love everything that I'm doing and I love the fact that I'm busy.  And somehow, I'm managing to get my school work done more efficiently. Maybe because I have less time to do things so I'm just focusing better? Does this mean that I actually really like being super busy??

I think I just have to remember to make sure that I do have "me time".  I'm realizing that during these busy times, I really treasure the quiet and alone times that I get, even if it's just for 5 or 10 minutes... before chaos begins again.  It's nice to just sit... and breathe.

I just wish I could figure out how to do everything without the occasional freak out/overwhelmed/panic/stressed feeling. But that's growing up, I guess...

That's the best reason to eat as much Fro-Yo as possible... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment