Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pinterest

So I may or may not be completely obsessed with Pinterest... But for reals, you seriously all need to go on. It may be a slightly dangerous site because they have EVERYTHING you could ever like.  Future home decor, cute wedding ideas for the future, super cute clothes, funny and inspirational quotes, ideas of how to get organized and good exercise plans, and of course, for the current and future teacher, CLASSROOM IDEAS! Seriously, I could spend HOURS just looking at door ideas for my future classroom and even for Mt. Hermon. There are some great ideas of how to get children reading and all sorts of things like that. The craft ideas on this site... oh my goodness! Good thing I don't have all the time in the world to do all the crafts I find and like...


No comments:

Post a Comment