Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baseball Season

Alright, I know baseball season doesn't begin until April 1st, but I have to admit that I am pretty excited for this new season to begin.  Shawn and our friend Kyle won't let me forget that pitchers and catchers are reporting in just a few days.  So in order to help with their anticipation of the baseball season beginning, the three of us have somehow gotten addicted to this game on Facebook called Baseball Heros. Seriously, if you like Baseball, you have got to play it. It's become a love-hate relationship with this game though. And luckily, you have to wait until you have enough energy to continue playing the game.

As excited as we all are for baseball season to begin, the rivalry will also start.  In my group of friends here at school, we have of course, the SF Giants fans, which is myself. But then we have Shawn and Kyle, and I guess everyone else here in LA being a LA Dodgers fan. And my roommate who just loves the Los Angeles Angels (in my mind it'll always be Anaheim Angels...)

Let's just say that when April 1st rolls around, the only thing we will all be hearing Shawn and Kyle yell about, is the Dodgers. But don't you worry. I'll be decked out with my SF Giants shirt, hair bow, tumblr cup, Snuggie (yes, I have a Giants snuggie!), and blanket.



No comments:

Post a Comment